This website, www.designed2move.co.uk (the "Website"), is operated by Designed 2 Move.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows Designed 2 Move or a third party to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on Designed 2 Move website.
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
Designed 2 Move uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information from visitors to our website through the use of online forms and every time you email us your details. We will ask you for your name, organisation and e-mail address in order to:
- send you news and information on Designed 2 Move activities and upcoming events in the form of an e-newsletter
- deal with your enquiries, comments or requests
- follow up a feedback form, in order to get a better picture of our visitor’s needs
- If you sign up for an e-newsletter, the e-mail address you supply will only be used to send you information on Designed 2 Move activities. If you give us your e-mail address when downloading Designed 2 Move documents, that address will only be used to follow up that request. We retain only your email address in order to notify you of new publications and we do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease email addresses to any third party.
We also collect additional information automatically about your visit to our website. This information includes the IP address, pages accessed, date, time and further information volunteered by you. Designed 2 Move uses data collected from log files for internal analysis of visitor behaviour and trends, to evaluate traffic flow (e.g. busiest times of day/week) and to assess the relative popularity of different parts of the website. We use the information we collect to monitor the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. We do not share individual data or track user behaviour after you have left our site.
The information provided to Designed 2 Move is saved indefinitely and may be stored on one or more databases directly maintained by us.
What are your cookies options?
If you don't like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can I find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies by visiting the following third party websites: